Thursday, April 28, 2022

~ a little witch stitching ~

 
Today is a goode day to stitch outside....
on my porch, or on my patio.
 
 
 
 
yes. it is April...
just a few short weeks into Spring,
but
my heart and soul lives in Autumn 
and Hallowe'en is forever at the front of my mind.
 
✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂

~ some of my favorite designs that I've created have come from stitching outside....
quiet, still and contemplative...
 
 
 
 
 
near my herbs and flowers...
 
 
 
 
the wind whispers inspiration ~
always helping to inspire imaginary folk and long-lost friends...
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
thinking of new color palettes, linens...
healing spells and quotes for my 'crafting' ~
 
 
 
 
the simple act of pulling a needle attached to a strand of plain cotton...
through a ground-cloth of linen that I have hand-dyed with my own dyes 
and dried in the sun fills me with such joy!
 
 
wishing you all a day filled with quiet creativity 
and magical makings!
 
~ Blessed be ~
Levora

So much more to read....