Thursday, October 1, 2026

~ The Merry Month of October ~

 
 
 
Well....October....
there you are!

perpetually and quietly lingering
 in this dusty & still place where I used to visit much more frequently...
where I would write poetry and tell tales about my paintings and needlework 
and share farm folklore and love of ancient graveyards 
and of my old New England home in Connecticut.
 
and I'm happy you're here with me still, Dear Reader ~
even if it is only for a short read 
a quick photo
 a snippet of paint or thread,
...or a spell.
 
 Shall I stoke the fire and put the kettle on once more for us?
should we bake fresh bread and share autumn olive jam while we chat about things?
 
...yes, I would like that too. 
 
you go first. I'll listen with my whole heart. 
 

~ Blessed be ~
Levora

So much more to read....