Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Ebay listing and new EHAG logo!!!

a new little Witch painting just listed on ebay~
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/notforgottenfarmprimitives
STARTING BID IS ONLY $1.00 w/ No Reserve!!!


what a cute little thing she is!...
I think I must make a colorful crone's cap for myself!!!

~)(~)(~)(~
and how's THIS for BOOtiful?

sweet Johanna Parker, fellow EHAG member and artist Extroidinairre
designed this new logo for us...
Thanks so much Johanna!!!
)0(
Please remember to leave a comment on my previous post
to become eligible as a lucky winner of my
Spooky Little Pincushion Doll Head
(for lack of a better descrpition LOL!!)
<>0<>0<>0<>
right now, I'm in my studio...
diligently working away on a fantabulous
TOMBSTONE
for our
EHAG
groups' launch tomorrow~
I'll also be listing a Witch papercutting, so be sure to check out all of our offerings!

Thanks for your comments, Folks...
and
*BLESSED BE*
~Lori~

So much more to read....