Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Friends ~

Black cats ~
some folks love them (like me!) others ~
well, not so much.

The only one that receives bad luck from a Black cat 
is the Black cat itself.

historically associated with the 'dark side'.
in reality
just beautiful companions who are fiercely protective of their loved ones.

if you haven't had the blessing of being loved by a Black cat ~
please visit your local animal shelter…

...there is one waiting just for you.


{{photos below courtesy of Pinterest}}

mysterious


inquisitive


sleek


silly


adorable



these are snaps of my Black Suzy ~
she is gone now, but I feel her in my heart everyday….

I love you little girl.

missing you, my sweet Black Suzy...
 ...my heart aches for you.

forever in my heart & thoughts ~

PLEASE consider adopting a Black cat.
BLACK CAT RESCUE


Blessed be!
Lori

So much more to read....