Friday, April 6, 2012

oh boy OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's been a while...
but, the little
WITCH
in me has been dying to claw her way to the surface!

and so, it is with pure pleasure that I announce to you that I will be at the
GHOULTIDE GATHERING 2012


...here are some of my offerings from 2009, below, bottom right ~


I will be offering my finished hooked wool items, wool applique, primitive needlepunch &
wearable folk art for those of us who can't live without a daily-dose of Olde Hallow's Eve...

hope to see you all there!

Blessed be!
Lori

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

You do not know what I would do to be able to be there....It's closer than Virginia....so I am can at least plot and plan....and dream! Oh, yeah...and there's that little "budget" thing. ;o) Smiles & Haunting Hugs ~ Robin

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Hi Robin!!!! so glad you 'found' me over here oon this blog! Oh how cool it would be to see you at this show...plot, plan & save your pennies!!!!!

Blessed be,
Lori

*retro-rudolphs* said...

Yay for you Lori, so glad to hear you'll be back in the show!!

Best wishes and hugs, Lori