Friday, May 13, 2011

Sewing Studio Pictures ~

FINALLY !!!!!

blogger has been driving me CRAZY for the past two days...
couldn't sign in, couldn't post, it wouldn't update anyone else's blogs ~
AAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!



((can't go a minute without my blogs!!!))


*sigh*
ok...i'm better now....



SO
while I was waiting (impatiently) for blogger to 'fix itself'
I did this:




and this :


AND this :


and THIS :




I told you in a previous post that Dani's studio in the new Where Women Create mag
was just plumb making me nuts!!!

I figured...what the heck?
I have so much BEAUTIFUL hallowe'en & holiday folk art
that it is a shame to keep it packed away all year ~

NOW I can have it all around me for constant inspiration & color...


I know, it isn't for everyone ~ but I'm a bit daft anyhoo, so it suits me fine.




I would best describe my decor 'look' as this:
Primitive Farm Girl meets Bohemian Gypsy Witch

um...ok.


that's my story & I'm stickin' to it!!!



I've been in here for two days, soaking it all in...
even when I leave the room and come back in I whisper to myself
* i love it*


...and I do!




so much joy is held in things we love,

....helps inspire us to be our creative best,
dontcha' think?


~~~~~~~~

I'm working on a doll for the EHAG


Familiar Friends challenge,
and will put it up on auction this evening ~




see? I told you I was inspired!!!


<:~)

Blessed be!
Lori

8 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Lori~

I love your studio!!! When can I move in??

Have a lovely weekend~Becky

Patti said...

WoW! You sure were productive while blogger was down! Absolutely lovely - I know that I am inspired!!
As for me, I was just going thru blogger withdrawals ~ checking every few minutes and muttering under my breath ~ totally unproductive!

Larkrise garden girl said...

I couldn't believe how upset I was having Blogger down. I missed everyones blog! Your studio is so wonderful. I love it you inspired me to get going on my things to do list. Cheri

TheCrankyCrow said...

....And all I did was laundry. :o(
I LOVE your space!! WOW!!! WOW!!! I want to take up residence there! I've often thought about doing one whole room in "Halloween" (cuz I agree, it's a shame to have it packed away the better part of the year) - but only having so many rooms, there isn't one where someone wouldn't probably cerfify me if I did it....Like not our bedroom, or the bath, or the kitchen....Hmmmm....maybe the living room?? Thanks for the inspiration~ Smiles & Hugs, Robin

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

I love your studio!!!

Courtney said...

What fun! I love the studio. I long for my own space to create...or at least have the things I love around me and available! You did good using up the non-blogger time wisely!
Courtney

Charlene ♥ SC said...

I love it, and YES, having things we love around us makes us better at being who we are!!

cockermom said...

Oh yeah, I'm loving it! I tend to spread spooky cheer all year long and thankfully I have a wonderful hubby who doesn't mind...too much...lol