Friday, April 29, 2011

the Witches Garden Sampler ~


yes, I know....
not much progress this week,
BUT

it was school vacation,
we had the in-laws here all last week
and
I had a couple of other deadlines to meet...
SOOoooo ~


here it is so far;


Witches Garden



rumor has it that I started this last year...
yes, the rumor is true.


I want this sampler to be beautiful,
full of different & interesting things to stitch ~



a different band under each line of wording,

and finally, a great 'bottom' ~


I'm making a promise to myself
and you...


to work on this everyday and share more pics of progress...

I'll use this blog as a window into it's completion.


and yes,
it will be available as a pattern...


<:~)


Hoping you all have a magickal day filled with all things creative!!


Blessed be!
Lori

8 comments:

Beckyjean said...

It's beautiful so far. I can't wait to see it finished.

Becky

Gathering Threads said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to see more.

Susan

Charlene ♥ SC said...

So far, so great! Looks like it may have my name stitched in it, too...

TheCrankyCrow said...

I'm loving it!! (Gee...you're really gonna make me break down and buy even stronger reader (if they make them!) and try stitching a sampler again, aren't you?!! How very, very tempting! Robin

Chris said...

It is looking great so far Lori!

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Love it Lori...it will be worth the wait!! Your work is always so amazing, I can totally appreciate the time & thought & love that goes into these as I've been designing my own patterns for about 3 months now. You are truly an inspiration!! ~Kriss~

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

I'm gonna try to keep checking back, love this sampler and will want to stitch one myself. You are an endless source of inspiration!

Anonymous said...

buying xanax online no prescription xanax overdose reversal - buy xanax 0.5mg