Tuesday, September 29, 2009

{ WICKED WOOL }}

An assortment of
Frighteningly Fun
needle felted Wool creatures...
that will soon be turned into necklaces, pillows and pins!!!
these will be finished and brought to the Ghoultide Gathering show!!
I love working with wool fiber
...it is one of my most favorite textiles
and lucky for me I have my very own Sheep!!
I shear, pick, wash, dry, card and dye the wool myself too...
so there's ALOT of work involved in making these!!
I have more to make, so I'm heading back to my studio...
just thought I'd share these with you all!!
Blessed be, my Friends!
Lori

7 comments:

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Wonderful Lori!!!..I especially like the small pumpkins!!~~hugs,Jen

Honorablyfallen said...

I love the pumpkins! Its so magical that you have your own sheep ! do you ever spin your own yarn? -Sarahlynn

Lori said...

HI Sarahlynn !
Yes ma'am...I do spin...see my picture on my farmhouse blog on the top of my sidebar!
LOL!!!

Lori

Sherry said...

You are so talented my witchy sister!! I am alergic to wool, I wish I could play like this!!

Blessings,
Sherry

April Mechelle said...

Oh Lori !!! I just love them all !! Of Course... Halloween is my favorite holiday. I know these will go fast.

missy said...

I love them!! That Witch looks fabulous!!

Rachael Kinnison said...

Precious Lori!
You need to put some of these in your ETSY store, so somebody like ...ahem....ME, who cant get to the Ghoultide show, can buy one...I love the punkin with the buggy eyes and teeth second from top left. I NEED ONE to wear!
drop me a line if you have some left when you get back :)
rachael