Sunday, September 13, 2009

TRULY Scary !!!!

Oh the HORRORS !!!!
this shop is a wreck....
In lieu of getting anything else done,
I will work on this shop until it is finished by golly!

out comes boxes and boxes of halloween decorations...
seasonal goodes
and
fall items.
I will diligently and with delight,
decorate and primp this place ~

until everything is just right for

the first annual
Gathering of Primitive Friends Show


here, at Notforgotten Farm
on
Saturday, September 19th
10:00 ~ 5:00

...just a week away....

then, and only then...
will I relax with my needle and thread
and finish my offerings for the

Ghoultide Gathering Show
Saturday, October 3rd 9:00 ~ 2:00
(see link on sidebar)

(I'm SO Excited!!)

Brightest Blessings be Yours today, my Witchy Friends!!

)Lori(





4 comments:

April Mechelle said...

Wish I was there with your Lori. I would be glad to help!!! Take Deep breaths and you will get everything done by the show.. I just know it. Please take plenty of pictures during the show and post, so us blog friends can drool...

kelley said...

gosh Lori, my sewing room looks like that all the time! I know you'll having a smashing show

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Just found your blog... and I`m speechless for once!
So much eye candy in here!
I will be back for more!

ENJOY LIFE`S SIMPLE TREASURES,
DEBBIE MOSS

William Bezek said...

Can't wait to see the place done.....