Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stitching, stitching....

This past week has found me diligently stitching away...
Samplers, ornies, pillows & pockets...
Sewing, stuffing, finishing and treadling.


I can't believe that in one week I'll be heading to Michigan
for the Ghoultide Gathering show...
Oh I hope I can meet the expectations!!!
I'm SO nervous!!!!




This looks exactly like my old Pfaff treadle machine...
I love how it hums when it sews...
oh, no...wait...

That's me!
LOL!

Blessed be Friends~
Lori

8 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

you will have a great weekend I'm sure!!!

William Bezek said...

Keep humming and stitching...your work is beautiful!

JOLENE said...

Morning Lori,

Sounds like an exciting time ahead of you. I love reading your blog and wondering if there are any special books you get some of your sayings and poetry from? I would love to read more, any recommendations?

Tracy M. said...

Best of luck Lori!
Sure wish I was going to be there, maybe next year I'll be able to make it.
Take Care,
Tracy M.

Deb said...

I just found your blog and I'm glad I did. I live in Michigan but have never heard of the Ghoultide Show. Can you give me info??

Deb said...

Opps, should have read a little further down your blog - found it. Think I'll have to make a visit - sounds like a lot of fun.

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Your work is awesome Lori!!!..I wish I could come to the show..I'd be broke just shopping at your booth alone!!..Have fun getting ready for the show!!~~hugs,Jen

lookintothepast said...

Hmmm.. A sewing machine named 'Pfaff'~ thats my last name!
Blessings to you, Lori.