Monday, August 31, 2009

Patiently Waiting....

Ahhh...there sets my Cauldron...
)~::~(
patiently waiting outside my shop...
waiting for crisp days and downright chilly nights.
perhaps I'll brew up a batch of apple butter?...
no...more like a stew of marigold heads and lamb's ear
to over-dye some of my wool...
or maybe a stew of black walnuts and clove to over-dye my samplers with?
making either one will be a pleasure.
a menial task that I look forward to each year.

MMmmm...
I can smell it wafting on the Autumn breezes already...
the tang of woodsmoke.
Blessed be, Friends
Lori

6 comments:

William Bezek said...

I love that you actually use the cauldron, you wonderful witch!

Rue said...

Do post a picture when you get that beauty all fired-up! I love to see a good cauldron in action! Looking forward to those cooler days too - but they still seem so far off with all this hot weather we are having!

Tracy M. said...

OO. I love your cauldron! I have a plastic one that I put the Halloween candy in. Yours is much better. :>)
Take Care,
Tracy M.

Rachael Kinnison said...

Looks just D*E*V*I*N*E Lori~ I can hear it bubbling & you stirring away, and the popping of the fire beneath...along with that nippy fall aire, wish I could come over! Take delight and enjoy the moment a little for me too.
I am setting out all my witchy cuttings you have made and feeling Harvest approaching fast!
xoxoxo rachael

Honorablyfallen said...

I am so happy to have found your blog and etsy shop ! Blessed Be from VA -Sarahlynn

Anonymous said...

http://www.igndesign.ch/?mkoutlet=Michael-Kors-Black-Bag Michael Kors Fulton Shoulder Bag sgk http://www.schiffstheoriekurs.com/pages/de/startseite.asp?nike=Nike-Store khl Michael Kors Mens Wallet tgow Louboutin Mens daav Michael Kors Watches Cheap uei Michael Kors Erin Bag tht Christian Louboutin Cheap zzme Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores idy http://www.campingcar-location.ch/index11.asp?fake=Christian-Louboutin-Pigalle.html Michael Koors mhj Discount Michael Kors snbpti Louis Vuitton Shoes Sale cjl Christian Louboutin Outlet axu Louis Vuitton Tivoli wfa Louis Vuitton Shoes Sale anl Cheap Nikes urorgc Christian Louboutin Sneakers yzsifj Louis Vuitton Authentic Handbags Christian Louboutin Pigalle http://www.gotoma.ch/?IOP=Christian-Louboutin.html